I am bigscarygiraffe. I am Alesia Caroselli, or AD Caroselli, or AD, or CarrotCelerey, or any other amusing anything you can call me.
Okay, so, blogging. Jon and I had a convo.. I'm not entirely sure, but there is no chocolate rain allowed. I'm hoping this will be a place where we can throw up online. About anything. It will probably turn into a lit-based blog...but then again everything is based on words or sounds or something.. I forget.. ask Kate. Anyway. Go my beauties. Up-up-chuck and away.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No chocolate rain?!!? Tay Zonday is my hero.
the chocolate rain starts already, raining down on all of us.
now, see, umm, every blog i've been a part of has literally fallen apart at the mention of Tay Zonday, and I'm leery of doing it again. But, if JR Lennon wants the chocolate rain, then I guess the rain can be broughten.
I agree. Chocolate rain is the shit and also my new theme song. Sing away chocolate rain and may this melody uncurse the world of failed blogs.
Post a Comment