Monday, September 3, 2007

letter to a caroselli

Dawnie-

can we change the name? i want recycled chicken names, every week. I tried to do it, but 'taint let me. i mean, if you really like paprika, then let's roll, but i think some header witticism might spice the place up. and I will be posting, come thursday, a minute by minute account of me & Bendi's real time drunk and out of control review of MIA's Kala. Believe it, fam.

3 comments:

bigscarygiraffe said...

I do believe the title has to stay, but the secondary title which gives props to ward six can be changed. I'm pretty sure blogger won't let me change it, but I'll look into it. And why am I not in your club with Bendi? Don't say I'm above or better or whatever ridiculous word you used in your review of my latest fiasco...we're all players here, and my poetry needs to have the crap criticized out of it.

Jon said...

ms. caroselli-

that's what i meant, anyways. and it was just an idea about changing, so no big. Of COURSE you're in the club, and the point of the club is polite oneupsmanship. I did crit your post, and I shall post again in response. We maintain an air of politeness while trying to out-shit each other every time. I can LIE and say that I didn't like it, but I did like it, and I enumerated my qualms with it. If you want to fight because you think i'm too nice, you can find me in Bendi's apartment tomorrow evening, playing edward forty-hands with whiskey and camel lights. and goddamn I better see you.

Jon said...

fingerfucker.