lo and behold, a question I wrote in to radiohead got published:
'When, and how, did the transition from suburban paranoia to sensuality take place?' - Jon Papas, 22, Rochester, New York
Ed: 'Yeah, yeah! Exactly!'
Colin: 'Tick!'
Thom: 'Ed always banged on about how this record was very sensual. The mind boggles slightly, but I think there was a lot of that. It was as much about the way it flowed and whatever, not specific things. But it is kind of... it's not supposed to be in any way cerebral.'
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/omm/story/0,,2221299,00.html
I'm pleased, in a very "I'm famous on the internets, three-fifths of radiohead know me" kind of way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought you wrote, "very famous on the internets" and I thought it was wonderful, because I'm watching "Factory Girl" which isn't really a good movie and Sienna Miller is playing Edie Sedgwick like a poor man's Aubrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's and then has the nerve to say, "I've never seen it" in the movie. The moment is so [drum roll] meta, that it makes me SICK!
I say all this to say that, "very famous" for a question that you wrote in to radiohead would be a fabulous exaggeration and I would have loved it, had it been what you had said which is wasn't, which hardly matters anyway because it's already inspired this huge and winding rant.
Oh the sound of keys rapping, my inner (and outer) narcissist approves.
Also, I want a latte :(
*clap-clap*
haha. thanks. i feel like king nerd, presiding over a court of lower-nerdlings.
Post a Comment