Accumulating friends is such a demanding process. For every new friend you take on, it means familiarizing yourself with entire back stories that come out unevenly, at least on television there is a concern for pacing. All that story gets to be too much, it turns into complex motivations and it's predictive of later madness.
he says to me, "shit. that's means you're going to have to do pretty well."
Sometimes it's hard to keep up. This afternoon is speaking to me. I think I'm willing, occasionally, to graduate for this reason, to let the rubble clear and hopefully stop accumulating these peripheral people. In some maybe masochistic way, I enjoy the piling on. It's fun to dissect others. But emotionally, it's a heaviness.
i wish there were no mondays. my phone won't stop ringing. i smell like cigarettes. all i need to know for the exam is everything.
So we talk and I listen, offer some thin-willed advice and maybe rant about my issues. We all have issues, I'm too empathetic, too emphatic, too pathetic fallacied out - even my tear ducts get sad.
I forgot that this was supposed to be global.
One must keep in mind one's audience. One must never include the 'I', which is selfish. Ms. Faith says in the second grade, if you only have two eyes then you may only use two 'I's in the sentence. I blow my load early: I I refuse your conventions.
(I still miss my I.)
*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"I blow my load early: I I refuse your conventions."
dude, you make me ashamed to be a writer. dead ashamed.
i feel like i fell asleep and you stole my karma in the night.
You gorgeous me.
Post a Comment