skip to main | skip to sidebar

Burnt Ass Chicken

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

fragmentary compliments

I will dance through inches
wading along tectonic banks.

I'm messed up with a sweet salt
that even the saints can't help but lick.

With no context to glue
street bums become first rates of the book.

Paisley scratches the irises
I'm left discoballing reverse style--
the itch of the swell too
Posted by bigscarygiraffe at 12:30 AM
Labels: scrap poetry, sweet monkeys I should start coherent writing again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Contributors

  • B. Barrett
  • Jon
  • Kate G
  • bigscarygiraffe

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2007 (63)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ▼  November (19)
      • AIM away message haiku craziness / 10 page papers ...
      • Lepner's Pond
      • fragmentary compliments
      • Homunculi
      • oral fixations, haikus for your tonguely pleasure
      • on not believing in tryptophan coma, but experienc...
      • An old poem, chopped into bits, and served on a pl...
      • An (un) Thanksgiving Poem
      • let's play a game
      • We Only Have Grey Crayons Here
      • Poteen Evening
      • Visceral Visages
      • In the spirit of clarification
      • naked
      • bring the champagne....
      • Well I'm Reading Novels Now..
      • Saul Williams: The Inevitable Rise and Liberation ...
      • Clarinet Hating (If Mr. Spena had Allowed me to Pl...
      • Are Hooks Entitled to Interiority? Etc.
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)