Friday, November 16, 2007

naked

electric, I search for ground,
finding none, I body.

clouded, condensed, words
on your glasses, because I spoke too close.

if string theory is right, then you are
playing me like a fiddle. If I can ever stop

justifying my text, if I can prevent spreading
and thinning, if I can keep them close, then we can be

naked

because poems and poems and poems and poems and poems and poems and poems

4 comments:

Jon said...

i just re-read this. it may only make sense to me. but i hope it doesn't?

bigscarygiraffe said...

this totally makes sense to me and it is totally 3 in the morning.. oh lawd..

B. Barrett said...

haha

I should have posted the other poem. I think that would make this make more sense to other people.

No?

bigscarygiraffe said...

even independent it works well. we rock the hardest.