There's been some talk about plagiarism. Good. For this assignment, I want you to react to something on this blog. It doesn't necessarily need to be a poem, hell - it doesn't necessarily need to be coherent. I want reactions, explosions of lyricisms, madness, etc. etc. We know what I what, I want you both.
In a little experiment with context, I want you to obscure the source material. Chop it up, Burroughs it, gargle and spit brilliant.
I have faith.
I have nothing BUT faith.
-B.
ps. I don't care if you chop your own shit up or someone else's, but for the sake of adventurous-ness, you should probably try for something outside your own head. Also, feel free to take potshots at the comments of any particular post or incorporate them if you're working with the post they were in reaction to. (I hope that makes sense)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
goddamnit, you are so on. might not be tonight, but this shit is going to be hoodoaepic.
btw, I win our lyric competition.
Post a Comment