Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Vaguely LPPBG Poem

Since I'm a plagiarizer by trade, this is a poem I kind of reworked to fit the assignment suggestion. I want to do orgasm, but I can never find time for those sorts of things these days. Soon though.. very soon.

Ars Poetica #1: On Titles that Are Too Long and Teachers who Edit Too Much

“Mrs. Poo—
diak, I got a question, a question about that letter” This letter, have a question
now let’s get to business:

Your assignment is to write a letter to your pen
pal from Mexico. He or She speaks English like
you. Only write one page only and in only
cursive. Don’t forget to print neatly, spell
right, and be nice. Tell the other student all
about your life in America. Your favorite
foods, television shows, things to do after
school. Remember to have fun!

So you spell my name like, and I guess
you say it too Ah-

lee-
sha (That means Alesia, which is my name)
Care-(like I care about
you)Oh- (like o)-Sell (Like I sell girl scout
cookies)-EE (like me). (That means Caroselli, which is
my name?

A too quick swipe of the red
pen, and she is stunned to
rebellion. Bringing in artilleries
of white security envelopes and
momdad pens from momdadd desks,
V becomes Mollify and the Princess
only sometimes finds the pea.

No comments: